At Brazos Bend Animal Hospital in Richmond, TX, we provide a variety of services for the pet owners of Richmond and Pecan Grove. If you would like a veterinarian that provides quality pet care, Brazos Bend Animal Hospital is the place for you. Knowing how to get your pet the kind of quality care that he or she needs in order to stay healthy can help your pet live a longer, happier life.
Full Service Veterinary Clinic in Richmond, TX
Do you own a dog or a cat in Richmond? Then you’re going to need a place where you can bring your pet for medical care, from the day you bring your pet into your life. At Brazos Bend Animal Hospital, we’re proud to be the veterinary clinic chosen by families and households in the area.
We’re a full-service veterinary clinic, which means that we want you to be able to bring your pet to us for all your pet’s medical needs. We provide the following services:
- Vaccines. Vaccines play a critical role in pet care. Vaccines protect pets from deadly diseases while helping to stop the spread of pet illnesses.
- Wellness exams. Wellness exams help us catch any medical conditions affecting your pet. During our wellness exams, we will check your pet’s coat, ears, eyes, nose, blood and feces. If your pet has a condition that needs treatment, we’ll make recommendations for next steps.
- Spaying and neutering. We spay and neuter cats and dogs of the community to help prevent unwanted pregnancies. Besides population control, spaying and neutering has many health benefits. We believe in spaying and neutering because it can strengthen your relationship with your pet and lead to better quality of life.
- Emergency medical services. We provide emergency medical services to pets in need. If your pet is involved an accident, we can help you get your pet the care he or she needs.
- Dentistry. Good oral hygiene is important to ensure good quality of life for your pet. Our dentistry services include exams, cleanings and extractions.
- Dermatology. We treat pets with everything from dry skin to rashes, to improve their comfort and help ensure good health.
- Surgery. Sometimes pets need surgery to correct health conditions and help heal injuries. Our skilled veterinarians are proud to provide your pet with critical surgical care in a time of need.
We also have an in-house ultrasound machine that enables us to get a more in-depth look into your pet’s body. With this equipment, we can check for injuries, look for heart problems and even diagnose pregnancies.
Providing Quality Veterinary Services for Decades
Brazos Bend Animal Hospital has been in business for decades and we have a great reputation in the community. If you’re looking for an animal doctor and vet clinic in the Pecan Grove or Richmond area, contact Brazos Bend Animal Hospital today at (281) 342-1117.